Thursday, December 11, 2008

Will I Ever Say Anything Meaningful Again?

I really just wanted to post a couple of pictures up, and then I realized how long it had been since I've even been here. Too long to even try to catch up. There have been so many blogs I've written in my head . . . where is that nanotech-brain-to-screen interface already?





Let me at least put up the last of the construction pics before I crash. Tomorrow I will really try to add some snow snaps.
You can see how beautifully the door came out (or went in, I mean). Doesn't it seem like it was always there? And this is my witchy friend Diane on Halloween.

1 comment:

jenzai studio said...

Hurray! a new post! and some pictures! I had just designated you (jokingly and lovingly of course) as an "unblogger" on my blogroll. We'll just have to see what happens in the new year... hopefully lots of blogging on your part! Because I miss having this as a way to connect with you.

I am so freakin' excited about Christmas! I really REALLY want to come and see your new house and hang out with you guys. I miss you so much.

The house looks fantastic!

Blog Rankings

Religion Blogs - Blog Rankings